1.05.2013

October 2012


The weekend before Halloween, Christian and I took the kids to Blackberry farms. We decided to try out a new place this year instead of going to our usual pumpkin patch. The kids had so much fun here! They rode tractors, played on the huge treehouse, rode a zip line swing, went on a tractor hayride and train ride around the farm, picked pumpkins, and had so much fun running around. The kids are both begging for us to go back. It will be a fun place to try in the spring and summer.


Later that evening we went to our ward trunk or treat. It was really cold but the kids enjoyed going around getting candy. We stayed for dinner and the games for the kids.


Our costume choices this year were based around Benson wanting to be "Woody".  Addy couldn't figure out what she wanted to be until Benson chose his costume.  She said to me " I guess I could be a cowgirl but not Jesse!"  Nanny Elaine sewed her a costume while she was here for Addy's birthday. I loved how it turned out and she made the cutest cowgirl!


Benson of course had no interest in posing for pictures. I will take anything I can get with this boy! He was so happy with his costume and wanted to wear it everyday. We definitely got some good use out of it ! Christian dressed up with the kids and his costume was perfect. The indian costume is something that he was suppose to wear at pack meeting with the scouts, but I never allowed! I about died the first time he came out during pack meeting dressed in that outfit .... it was also his last.


Halloween I took the kids trick or treating with a neighbor until Christian came home. The kids really had a great time and came home with more candy than we could eat. Benson is all ready planning his costume for next year! 



3 comments:

Erin said...

love all these pictures! I see you have your pictures in the project life templates :) Did you find a template online for these? I want the link if you did! Because I love the idea for Project Life!

Erin said...

or is it not a template for project life... haha whatever it is, I want it :) Then I can put more pictures on my blog at once!

Chelsea said...

I love these pictures!! Your kids are adorable!! And you are an excellent photographer! :)