5.04.2012

January 2012


We got our first big snow storm in January. My kids had so much fun playing in the snow! This was Benson's first time ever. He liked the snow but couldn't move well with all the gear on. He fell over a few times and I couldn't help but laugh! Addy and Benson both hated their gloves! Neither one of them would keep them on. We tried several different pairs between them both. Other than that, I think the afternoon in the snow was great!


Benson has a favorite spot on my couch.... the arm rest. I didn't allow it for so long, but I got tired of keeping him off of it all day long! The kids like to sit there together and watch a show. These pictures were after church one Sunday. So cute!




Just a cute picture of the kiddos playing with daddy. They fight over his attention as soon as he walks in the door from work every night. They always want him to throw them in the air, do flips off his legs, and give horse back rides.



This picture is of some of our friends at girls night in January. Angelique moved to Utah so we had a good bye party for her. I sure miss that girl!

1 comment:

Liz Smith said...

i had totally forgotten i missed the january girls night too! I remember I had a cold. bah! I'm still so sad i missed it and didn't get to say goodbye to angelique. it has been so long. i can't wait to see everyone. i love the pictures of your kiddies. hopefully this winter we will actually get more than 3 snowdays so that the kids get to enjoy it more. :P