5.09.2012

February 2012


Addy and I made Valentine cookies this year. She loved being in charge of dumping all the ingredients in the Bosch and turning it on and off. She did a great job rolling out the dough and using the cookie cutters. Benson and daddy were napping while we were baking. They loved waking up to a yummy treat. Addy was very proud of her cookies and I loved the one on one time I got with her. 



Here are some pictures of my two little people on Valentine's Day. I seriously had to bribe Benson with some treats to be able to get a few pictures! He definitely does not like being any part of pictures.

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

These pictures are to die for! Your kids are adorable and Benson got some great shots for a little boy that doesn't like getting his picture taken!

Chelsea said...

I'm lovin the updates! keep them coming! Your kids are priceless! What great pictures!