3.11.2012

Thanksgiving 2011


I hosted and cooked my very first Thanksgiving this year. We had two of our friends and their families over. It was so nice to spend the day with friends since our families are so far away. Christian and I cooked the night before and all morning together. I really loved it! Christian was so great and helped out so much. We didn't even fight over how things were being done once! I deserve some serious points for that one!


Unfortunately I didn't take one picture of our amazing feast. I wanted proof that I really did it! But instead I was enjoying time with my friends and eating all the yummy food. I wanted to write down what I made this year that way if I doubt myself again I can remind myself  that I can do it!
Christian and I made:
-turkey
-ham
- mashed potatoes & gravy
-stuffing
-yams
-rolls
-banana cream pie
-veggie tray

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

And it was all amazing!! Thank you so much for having us over! It was such a fun Thanksgiving and I am so impressed with all you did!

Liz Smith said...

Look at all your cute blog posts!!! I'm so behind. I love all the pictures, especially the wedding ones. All of you look great. And your sister is such a beautiful bride. Man, looking at your thanksgiving dishes list made me hungry. I wish we could have come to your house instead! Haha!