3.18.2012

Singer's Company...... Dec 2011

Addy joined my friends singing group this Fall and really enjoyed it! She learned some fun new songs and dances and loved being with the girls. After a few months of classes they performed three different times. They performed at an assisted living, the mall, and at an acting/ music theater. All of the girls had little solo parts. Addy's solo was " All of the other reindeer use to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games."  She did such a great job! Her little voice was so cute and she was so proud of herself. We were so proud of her too!



We are so excited for the Spring show and to hear all the new songs!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love those pictures! I looks so cute! I want to see a video!

Liz Smith said...

She is so cute! I love their outfits