3.11.2012

Halloween.... October 2011

We were so excited to be in Utah for Halloween. It was such a fun day spent with grandparents and cousins. The weather was beautiful so the kids played outside the whole day. They made a really big pile of leaves and then went crazy throwing them everywhere.



Of course my kids were glued to the swings. Their cousins were so great about taking turns pushing them while Nanny Jamie and I were getting things ready for the party. 


The kids got into their costumes and we were ready to party! They all looked so cute and had a blast together.

                         


Nanny Jamie and Rona always dress up. They were mad scientists this year and really pulled off the part!



I loved Addy and Benson's costumes this year. I let them both choose what they wanted to be. Benson was obsessed with cows at the time so we were happy to find this costume. He didn't really like wearing it at Addy's birthday party but didn't mind for Halloween. He of course hates to get his picture taken so I was lucky to get these few of him. Addy on the other hand was happy to smile for me! She loved her costume and being dressed up.


All of the cousins were able to go trick or treating together. It was so cute watching them run house to house. Christian and I talked to Addy about not eating the candy before we checked everything. She is still allergic to nuts and we wanted to make sure she didn't eat anything she wasn't suppose to. More chocolate for mom! The first house she told the lady  passing out treats " I can't have any bad nuts!" It was so cute but I don't think she knew what Addy was talking about. She just smiled and handed her a different treat. It's great that Addy really listened! I loved seeing how happy the kids were all together.

 Addy was pretty tired half way through trick or treating. Maddison was so sweet to pick her up and run to keep up with all the kids. Benson mostly rode on his daddy's shoulders eating a sucker. Halloween was definitely a fun day!

2 comments:

Erin said...

cuteness! what adorable costumes! especially the cow!!! w

The Rookie said...

That li'l cow kills me! Such a cutie! And I love all the shots of Addy as a witch--such a big personality!

(Also, I'm pretty sure my favorite shot was of rona & Jamie--that's hilarious!)