12.23.2012

More Utah in June....


My mom's side of the family had a reunion at East Canyon right after Christian's family reunion. We camped in my parents trailer for two night and three days. My kids loved being around my family and all my cousin's kids. Benson still wasn't walking on his foot, so he spent most of the weekend on his daddy's shoulders.  Of course they loved all the time they were able to spend in the pool. We stayed up long enough on Sunday to celebrate Father's Day with a yummy breakfast and gifts to my dad. 
 

 We were able to get together a few times with all the cousins. On this day we celebrated two nephews and an aunts birthday. The kids all had so much fun playing in nanny and papa's back yard.




At the time these were all the grandkids on Christian's side. So fun to be able to all be together. Since then we have added a set of twin boys to the family. We are so lucky to have such amazing families! Wish we lived a little closer so we could spend more time together. 




My sister Allyson turned 30 and so we had a party to celebrate the big day. Love when my kids get to spend time with my grandparents. 


My kids love going to the fair so we went to South Ogden Day's for a few rides, yummy food, and some face painting. I loved seeing Benson and Addy laugh together on the rides. They loved the dragon coaster the most and still talk about how much fun it was. They both got their faces painted for the first time. It use to make Addy very nervous for some reason. Benson was a little concerend while the girl painted his snake, but loved the end result. Addy loved her butterfly!


On our last day in Utah we went to watch my nephew play baseball and see a few cousins one last time. They boys played a great game and we enjoyed slushi's while we watched. Benson loved watching Hayden play. He wants to play baseball just like him when he gets bigger.



2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

i SO wish i could rock (or should i say, hold up) the strapless swimsuit! you seriously don't give yourself enough credit. hottie!

Chelsea said...

LOVE the update! Your kids are to die for! And your pictures are amazing!